19. Halbmarathon der Drei Gemeinden 2012
Laives-Leifers (Italy), Sunday 28 October 2012
Every year, around 300 runners take part in the Maratonina dei Tre Comuni, a flat and fast half marathon race in Italy's autonomous province of South Tyrol.
The route runs through the extensive apple orchards in the Adige River Valley near the city of Bolzano (Bozen).
The start is in the small town of Laives (Leifers) which is situated about ten kilometres south of Bolzano. The finish line is in the nearby village of Bronzolo (Branzoll).
Over the years, many strong athletes have taken part in the race. Last year, the fastest finishers were Said Boudalia (1:06:36) and Agnes Tschurtschenthaler (1:15:01).
- Laives / Leifers (10km from Bolzano, 130km from Innsbruck, 147km from Verona)
- 28 October 2012 (Sunday)
- 21.1km (IAAF-certified)
- at 10.00 in Laives-Leifers (zona sportiva "Galizia")
- Bronzolo-Branzoll (approximately 4km from the start)
- payment by bank transfer
- late entries on the day until 30 minutes before the start
- entrants may have to provide a medical certificate at registration
- €26* (until 27 October 2012)
- €36* (late entries on the day);
*The entry fees include a €5 deposit for the timing chip (fully refundable) and €1 for charity.
- in the start area
- a USB flash drive
- bus service from Bronzolo to Laives (before and after the race)
- to the first three men and women
- to the first man and woman at the 15.8km-mark
- to the best three teams (five runners)
- to the largest team
Showers and changing facilities:
Number of finishers 2011:
- 303 runners
- 8 handcyclists
Event website (in German and Italian):
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.