Sunday 2 June 2019
The Tek na Ratitovec (Ratitovec Mountain Running) is an uphill mountain race in Slovenia, held annually in the Škofjeloško hribovje (Škofja Loka Hills) which are located between the Julian Alps and Ljubljana, the capital.
The event offers races for:
- children: 0.7km-1.3km-2.7km
- hobby runners: 3.8km (+629m of ascent)
- junior women: 3.8km (+629m of ascent)
- junior men: 7.3km (+872m of ascent)
- women: 7.3km (+872m of ascent)
- men: 11.1km (+1,170m of ascent)
The 11.1km race starts in the small town of Železniki, the 7.3km race in the village of Podlonk and the 3.8km race in the village of Prtovč.
The finish line is at the Krekova koča mountain hut (1,642m) which sits on the ridge of the Ratitovec massif.
In 2018, the event hosted the World Masters Mountain Running Championships (WMMRC).
24. Tek na Ratitovec:
- 2 June 2019 (Sunday)
Map of the venue (blue: Železniki; red: finish area)
Race review and details:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.