Škofja Loka (Slovenia), Saturday 15 June 2019
The Tek štirih mostov (Four Bridges Run) is held each June in Škofja Loka, a beautiful old town in Slovenia's alpine Gorenjska region.
It offers a 10k race, a 10k relay for teams of two runners, and a number of children's races.
General information and map of the venue:
- 15 June 2019 (Saturday)
- Škofja Loka (23km from Ljubljana, 70km from Klagenfurt, 112km from Trieste)
- Mestni trg (the main square in the historic town centre)
- 10km relay (two runners: 4km+6km)
- entries close when the entry limit of 1,511 runners has been reached
Entry fees (10km):
- € 23 (up to 30 April 2019)
- € 29 (up to 31 May 2019)
- € 35 (up to 15 June 2019)
Entry fees (relay teams):
- € 46 (up to 30 April 2019)
- € 58 (up to 31 May 2019)
- € 70 (up to 15 June 2019)
€1 of each entry fee will be donated to a good cause.
- pasta party (on Friday at 20.00; €2 for online entries, €3 for late entries)
- goodie bag
- refreshments on the course and at the finish
- chip timing
- after-race party with live music
- at 23.00
Number of finishers 2018:
- 10km: 948 (569 men and 379 women)
- 4km+6km relay: 120 teams
Event website (in Slovene and English):
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page! Please visit the official event website to verify the above information.