Saturday 6 October 2018
The Marathon, Half Marathon and Road Running of Arad (Romanian: Maratonul, Semimaratonul şi Crosul Aradului) has been held annually since 2011 in Arad, an old city of about 160,000 people located in a flat region in the western corner of Romania, near the border with Hungary.
The event offers the following races:
- 0.7km non-competitive run
- 21.1km half marathon (three laps)
- 42.2km marathon (six laps)
- 42.2km marathon relay for teams of four runners
- 49.2km ultramarathon (seven laps)
Starting at the imposing Arad City Hall (pictured), the route loops around the huge citadel, passing through the city centre and green areas along the Mureș river.
8. Maraton Arad:
- 6 October 2018 (Saturday)
Map of the venue:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.