Sunday 7 October 2018
The Marcia tra le Colline del Prosciutto is a non-competitive running and hiking event in the Friuli area in the north-eastern part of Italy.
It takes place in the lovely colline (hills) around San Daniele del Friuli, a prosciutto (dry-cured ham)-producing town in the Province of Udine.
Participants run on mixed terrain (asphalt, gravel and trails) through woods, meadows, agricultural areas and little villages.
3. Marcia tra le Colline del Prosciutto:
- 7 October 2018 (Sunday)
- 4km, 7km, 13km: from 8.00 until 9.30
- 20km: from 8.00 until 9.00
- palazzetto dello sport; via Udine, 10; San Daniele del Friuli
- in person in the start area (on the day 7.00-9.30)
- €2.50 for FIASP members
- snacks and drinks on the course and at the finish
Map of the venue:
Event review and details:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.