The Sárvár 6/12/24-hour run is an ultramarathon running event held yearly since 2002 in Sárvár, a spa town of about 15,000 people in the Western Transdanubia region in Hungary.
These races are available:
- 6 órás (6-hour run)
- 12 órás (12-hour run)
- 24 órás (24-hour run)
- 12 órás váltó (12-hour relay run for teams of four runners)
The route is a 1,030.73-metre loop around Nádasdy Castle, a fortified Renaissance castle that sits in a park in the town centre (pictured).
Many world-class distance runners have taken part in the event. The 24-hour course records were set by Tamás Rudolf in 2016 (255.254km) and Szilvia Lubics in 2012 (232.454km).
16. Sárvári 6/12/24 órás futás 2017:
Date: Saturday 22 April 2017
Start time: 10.00
Number of finishers 2017:
- 6 hours: 43 men and 10 women
- 12 hours: 37 men and 16 women
- 24 hours: 45 men and 26 women
- 12 hours relay: 12 male/mixed teams and 3 female teams
Event website: fussunk.gportal.hu
Map of the venue:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page. Please visit the official event website to verify the above information.