Sunday 23 September 2018
The Benešovský Běžecký Festival is a running festival for the whole family.
Held in Benešov, an old town situated amidst rolling countryside about fourty-five kilometres from the city centre of Prague, the event offers races and fun runs for all ages and fitness levels:
- 150m-975m Benešovská Juniorka (children and juniors)
- 650m Běh hospodyněk a maminek (housewives and mums)
- 2km Charitativní běh (non-competitive Charity Run)
- 4km Benešovský Minimaraton
- 10km Benešovská desítka
All races begin and end on Masarykovo náměstí, the main square.
Participants in the Benešovská desítka (Benešov 10k) run five laps through the town centre. The route is certified and gently undulating.
5. Benešovská desítka:
- 23 September 2018 (Sunday)
Map of the venue:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.