Sunday 28 April 2019
Held annually in the spring in Rovinj, one of the prettiest towns on the Istrian peninsula in Croatia, the Rovinjski polumaraton offers:
- 500m-1km dječje utrke (children's races)
- 1km utrka Društva osoba s invaliditetom (race for runners with special needs)
- 5km rekreativna utrka (‘recreational run’)
- 10km handbike utrka (handbike race)
- 21.1km polumaraton (half marathon)
Starting on Trg Maršala Tita (Marshal Tito Square), the main square in the Old Town, the half marathon features an undulating and scenic multi-terrain course.
Every year, the prize fund attracts several international elite runners. But the number of participants who run for the fun of it is rather limited.
The Rovinjski polumaraton forms part of the annual three-day Popolana sports festival.
15. Rovinjski polumaraton:
- 28 April 2019 (Sunday)
Number of finishers 2018:
- 5km: 58
- 21.1km: 53
Map of the venue:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.