Saturday 15 June 2019
Held annually in June, the Parndorfer Straßenlauf (‘Parndorf Road Run’) attracts an international mix of elite and amateur runners to the village of Parndorf, which is located in a low-lying region in the Burgenland state in Austria, near the borders with Hungary and Slovakia.
Several different race options are available:
- 400m Knirpselauf (children; one lap)
- 1.2km Kinderlauf (children; one lap)
- 6km Nordic Walking (one lap)
- 3.333km Hobbylauf (one lap)
- 6.666km Volkslauf (two laps)
- 10km Hauptlauf (three laps)
Starting and finishing at the church in the heart of Parndorf, the route takes the runners through the village and through agricultural land.
The course is flat and fast.
20. Parndorfer Straßenlauf:
- 15 June 2019 (Saturday)
Map of the venue:
Race review and details:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.