12 - 13 October 2019
This road running event is held annually over a weekend in October in Graz, capital of the state of Steiermark (Styria) and Austria's second-largest city with a population of about 280,000.
Various races are available:
- on Saturday afternoon:
- Junior Marathon (children's races)
- Familienlauf (family run)
- 5km City Run & Nordic Walk
- on Sunday morning:
- 10.5km Viertelmarathon (quarter marathon)
- 21.1km Halbmarathon (half marathon)
- 42.2km Marathon
- 42.2km Staffelmarathon (relay for teams of four runners)
All routes are mostly flat, starting and finishing at the Opernhaus (Opera House) in the city centre.
The quarter marathon takes runners through the southern part of Graz, along the River Mur and through the Old Town.
Participants in the half marathon also run a loop to the northern outskirts of the city.
The full marathon is two laps of the half marathon course.
- Saturday 12 October 2019 and
- Sunday 13 October 2019
Number of finishers 2018:
- 10.5km: 1,561
- 21.1km: 3,009
- 42.2km: 650
Number of finishers 2017:
- 10.5km: 1,645
- 21.1km: 2,741
- 42.2km: 592
Map of the venue:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.