7-8 September 2019
The Achenseelauf is a multi-terrain running event held yearly at the Achensee in the state of Tirol (Tyrol) in Austria.
Starting and finishing in the village of Pertisau on the western shore of the lake, the 23.2km race is one lap of an undulating and very scenic course around the lake.
Date, start time, race distance:
- Saturday 7 September 2019
- 16.30: 400m-800m-1.6km-2.5km Kinderlauf (kids' run)
- 17.30: 10km Fitnesslauf (Fitness Run)
- Sunday 8 September 2019
- 10.00: 23.2km Achenseelauf
- 10.00: 23.2km Staffellauf (14km+9.2km relay race)
Map of the venue:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.