The world's oldest running event — 602nd edition!
Santa Maria in Stelle (Italy), Sunday 17 March 2019
General information and map of the venue:
- 17 March 2019 (Sunday)
- Santa Maria in Stelle (9km from Verona, 119km from Venice, 170km from Milan, 266km from Trieste)
- Fruttaio della Cantina Valpantena, via Sezano
- 10.75km (+238m of ascent, -238m of descent)
- 1 hour 45 minutes
- Fruttaio della Cantina Valpantena, via Sezano (on the day 7.30-9.30)
- by email with payment by bank transfer
- in person in the office of GSD Mombocar
- Entries close 15 March 2019.
- Entrants must provide a valid medical certificate for athletics.
- Entrants must either be registered with a sports club that is affiliated to an athletics federation recognized by the IAAF or they must buy a "tesseramento settimanale CSI FREE SPORT" (€2) or a FIDAL Runcard (€15).
- €13 (up to 31 January 2019)
- €15 (up to 12 March 2019)
- €20 (up to 15 March 2019)
- goodie bag
- chip timing
- changing facilities, showers, bag storage
- free parking to the first 500 entrants
- drappo verde (green cloth) to the fastest man and woman
- a cock to the last male finisher
- product prizes to the first ten men and ten women and to the first five in each age group (prizes are not cumulative)
- at 11.00
Number of finishers 2018:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page! Please visit the official event website to verify the above information.