Osnabrück (Germany), Saturday 14 December 2019
Photo by courtesy of Michael Brehe
General information and map of the venue:
- 14 December 2019 (Saturday)
- Niedersachsen (Lower Saxony)
- Osnabrück (120km from Dortmund, 125km from Bremen, 142km from Hannover, 234km from Hamburg)
- at the Café-Restaurant am Rubbenbruchsee, Barenteich 2, 49076 Osnabrück
- 42.195km marathon
- ca. five hours
- in the start/finish area (on the day from 9.30)
- online on the official event website
- entry limit: 64 runners
- Entrants get €10 back if they take part in the race and run at least one lap.
- Entrants get €10 back if they cancel their registration up to 30 September 2019.
- Entrants get €5 back if they cancel their registration up to 31 October 2019.
- snacks and drinks on the course
- finisher medal
- a souvenir gift (RuM cup)
- certificate (online)
Showers and changing facilities:
- trophies to the first three men and three women
- awards to the last three finishers
Number of finishers:
- 2018: 50
- 2017: 51
- 2016: 52
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page! Please visit the official event website to verify the above information.