Saturday 17 March 2018
General information and map of the venue:
In 2018, the venue was moved from the north-eastern part of Zlín to the south-western part of the city.
The route ran around Tlustá hora (458m), a wooded hill topped by a radio mast.
Entrants could choose between two race distances, 5km (one lap) and 10km (two laps). The main race was the 10k.
The starting and finishing line was at the Restaurace u Hřiba in the U Majáku quarter which is on the southern slopes of the hill, approximately three and a half kilometres from Zlín's main square.
- 17 March 2018 (Saturday)
- Czech Republic
- Zlín (100km from Brno, 105km from Ostrava, 150km from Bratislava, 175km from Vienna)
- late entries on the day 8.45-9.45
- online: CZK 70 (ca. €2.80)
- late entries: CZK 120 (ca. €4.80)
- changing facilities
- a light meal
- to the overall winners
- to the first three in each age group
Number of finishers 2018:
- 5km: 26
- 10km: 145
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page.