Velden am Wörther See (Austria), Saturday 28 July 2018
This road race takes runners ‘from the lake to the mountain’ (vom See zum Berg).
General information and map of the venue:
The route runs through the village of Köstenberg.
- 28 July 2018 (Saturday)
- Kärnten (Carinthia)
- Velden am Wörther See (17km from Villach, 22km from Klagenfurt, 100km from Ljubljana, 344km from Wien)
- 9.2km (+518m of ascent)
- at 9.00 at the Casino Velden (elevation: 460m)
- at the Alpengasthof Obersakoparnig (elevation: 922m)
- Casino Velden
- online with payment by bank transfer (up to 25 July 2018)
- late entries on the day (up to 8.00)
- €15 (up to 25 July 2018)
- €20 (on 28 July 2018)
- ChampionChip — use your own chip or rent a chip (€3)
- free parking in the underground car park of the casino
- transport of personal clothing from the start area to the event centre in Köstenberg
- three drink stations on the course and one at the finish
Showers and changing facilities:
- at the Sportplatz Köstenberg
Number of finishers 2017:
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page! Please visit the official event website to verify the above information.