Saturday 28 April 2018
The 5k fun run (one lap), the 10k race (two laps) and the half marathon (four laps plus 1.1km at the end) follow a scenic course through Munich's Olympiapark, passing many sports venues and the former Olympisches Dorf (Olympic Village; pictured).
|General information and map of the venue|
Halbmarathon München 2018
Half Marathon Munich 2018
Date: 28 April 2018 (Saturday)
Venue: München (Munich)
Start/finish area: at the Olympiastadion (Olympic Stadium) in the Olympiapark
Start time and race distance:
- 500m Minimarathon (children born 2008 or later; without timekeeping)
- 1.6km Minimarathon (children born 2002-2007)
- 5km fun run without timekeeping
- 10km (runners born 2002 or earlier)
- 21.1km (runners born 2000 or earlier)
- Karstadt department store at the railway station, 4th floor (26 April 2018, 15.00-19.00)
- Olympiastadion (27 April 2018, 15.00-19.00; on the day from 8.00)
- late entries on 26/27/28 April 2018 if the entry limit has not been reached
- 5km: ... TBA ...
- 10km: ... TBA ...
- 21.1km: ... TBA ...
Timekeeping (1.6km, 10km, 21.1km): SAS chip timing (included in the entry fees)
- finisher T-shirt (to 5k, 10k and half marathon runners; guaranteed only for entries up to 1 April 2018)
- a souvenir gift (to 1.6km runners)
- drinks on the course
- snacks and drinks at the finish
- certificate (online)
Changing facilities and showers: yes (in the Olympic Stadium)
Prizes (10km, 21km):
- to the first three men and three women
- to the first three in each age group
- to the first three teams (three runners per team)
Number of finishers 2017: 1,069
- 500m: 24
- 1.6km: 18
- 5km: 107
- 10km: 273
- 21.1km: 647
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page! Please visit the official event website to verify the above information.