Olomouc (Czech Republic), Saturday 15 October 2016
Held in Olomouc, an old city of about 100,000 people in Moravia in the Czech Republic, this Night Run offers a 5k (one lap) and a 10k (two laps).
It is mandatory to wear a headlamp during the race.
The route winds its way through two public parks, Smetanovy sady (Smetana Park) and Čechovy sady (Čech Park), both founded almost 200 years ago.
The start/finish area is at the Výstaviště Flora Olomouc (Flora Olomouc Exhibition Grounds), approximately 750 metres from the main square in the historic centre.
Last year, the two races combined had more than 1,200 finishers.
- 15 October 2016 (Saturday)
- Czech Republic
- Olomouc (79km from Brno, 100km from Ostrava, 245km from Prague)
- Výstaviště Flora
Start time and race distance:
- 18.15: 5km
- 19.15: 10km
- in the start/finish area (on the day from 15.30 until one hour before the start)
- online (up to 11 October 2016)
- entry limit: 1,000 runners in the 5km race and 1,500 runners in the 10km race
- late entries on the day if the entry limit has not been reached
- CZK 400 (ca. €15) for late entries on the day of the race
- chip timing
- goodie bag
- refreshments on the course and at the finish
- free massage service
- changing facilities
- bag storage
- to the first three finishers in each age group
Number of finishers 2015:
- 5km: 465
- 10km: 743
Event website (in Czech):
No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or thoroughness of the information on this page! Please visit the official event website to verify the above information.